We understand that every adaptive learning need emerges out of a unique organizational context of people, processes and results. We seek to appreciate your business and cultural vectors before we generate solutions. These solutions must address the contexts of the teams for which they are targeted to make them effective and authentic.
This is achieved by our multi-layered design process, focused needs assessment and boutique development of each learning solution, both in terms deployment strategy and content. This ensures we deliver bespoke solutions, focused to ensure learner satisfaction, as well as generate significant business impact. We believe in creating a sustainable learning culture based on a robust process of ongoing partnership.
Who we are …
We are a group of experienced learning and organization development professionals with expertise in designing and delivering talent solutions across the Asia-Pacific region. We have over a decade and a half of experience in enabling solutions for behaviour change, leadership development and organization effectiveness.
Aariv is managed by Ravi Chatterjee, who is skilled at various aspects of the talent management process like selection and assessments, assimilation processes, performance management, succession planning, development planning and change management pertaining to various domains like IT, Services, BFSI, and Consulting.
He has extensive experience in deploying multi-layered learning solutions in large MNC environments like Dell, Verizon, Deutsche Bank, Convergys etc. He comes with accreditation across a variety of industry bench marked psychometric, coaching and leadership development tools, processes and products.
- Change Management
- Development Needs Analysis
- Psychometrics & Behavioural Event Interviewing
- Organization & Managerial Effectiveness
- Coaching & Career Pathing
- Leadership Assimilation
- Virtual Team Management & Cultural Reconciliation
- Received the Dell Champion Award for Top Talent in 2012, 2014, 2015
- Lead L&D functions at site and regional levels for large employee groups in leading MNC’s
- Administrator of FIRO B suite of instruments from CPP Asia Pacific
- Certified Facilitator of Situational Leadership II by Ken Blanchard Inc.
- Certified facilitator of 7 Habits Signature programmes by Franklin Convey
- Certified on Predictive Index from PI Worldwide
- Administrator of Belbin Team Roles from Belbin Inc. UK
- Certified Administrator of PAPI suite of instruments from Cubiks. UK
- Certification on DiSC at John Wiley Inc.
- Administrator of Hogan suite of instruments from Hogan Assessments
- Certified Coach from Results Coaching Systems (ACSTH compliant)
I had the privilege to work with Ravi for couple of years. He is someone I have lot of respect for professionally and personally. Ravi is an excellent team player, very sharp with numbers, has eye for detail apart from numerous other competencies one would like to have in a senior working professional. I always admired his structured thought process, presentation and program management skills. He is an impactful speaker, persuasive and engaging which in my opinion have been a key driver for the success of his training programs…
Ravi comes equipped with scientific ways of imparting trainings. He has plethora of knowledge on varied variety of topics like leadership training, new leader programs, programs for experienced leaders to name a few. He is a very quick learner himself too and adapts himself to changes pretty quick.
As someone who's worked with Ravi and participated in programs where he has facilitated, key attributes that have always impressed me are his intelligence, depth and breadth of knowledge on subjects across L&D, sense of humor, energy and most of all the passion with which he involves his audience. I’ve seen him to consistently use them to diagnose, design, and deliver training programs brilliantly .
One thing which consistently impressed me was his keen interest in understanding behaviors , their causes and impact bases which he would invest time in coming up with required trainings for imparting learning and..